2. Upon acceptance of the quote, a contract will be written with the garage construction details.
3. Once the customer provides a Plat of Survey, Affordable Views by RJB Construction applies for all necessary permits from your local municipality.
4. If an existing garage needs to be torn down, a teardown date is scheduled. On this date, weather permitting; a teardown is performed which includes removal of existing garage and concrete and proper disposal.
5. We then begin construction of your new garage. A foundation is framed in compliance with local code and then poured. Our skilled carpenters frame the structure, install windows, doors and trim. Then, they complete the exterior of your garage with weather resistant siding and roofing. Our electricians give your new garage power.
6. Cleanup is the last step of the project. This team is responsible for ensuring that any debris on the site is properly discarded.
Affordable Views by RJB Construction is family owned and operated business and we put that family pride into every garage we build. We are confident that you will find that “our customer service makes the difference”. We are located in Pensacola, Florida and serve customers throughout Northwest Florida Panhandle.